Why should you learn how to cook?
- Beat stress. Cooking is fun way to relieve stress after a hard day of school or work.
- Expand your mind. Learning to cook will help you understand world cultures, customs and flavors. You will also learn life skills like eating healthy, budgeting your money, and cleaning.
- Save some cash. Cooking is less expensive than eating at restaurants, fast food joints and school cafeterias. Spending money on pre-packaged meals gets too expensive for a young person and families on a budget.
- Eat food you love. You have control over your menu and can pick exactly what you want to eat at every meal.
- Boost your health and wellness. Preparing fresh foods will put much-needed nutrition into your diet and increase your energy and quality of health in the short and long run.
- Be more awesome. Cooking will boost your self-esteem. You will learn proper planning and preparation skills to see a task through from start to finish while contributing in a positive way to the health of your family and friends.
- Spread the love. Cooking creates a culture of giving and receiving positive energy to the people around you.
- Hang with friends. Cooking helps create time for hanging out with family and friends, having fun, and making memories that you will keep for the rest of your life.
- Express yourself. Cooking activities are a great way to express your creativity. You are the master of the canvas. Try new things! You can always eat your mistakes. Mmm, yes, those delicious mistakes!
- Use your brain. Cooking will help you practice subjects like science, reading and math, and will increase your critical thinking. Cooking is a great way to actually use skills you learned in school!
Chef Eggs Friends